Saturday, December 4, 2010

Mary of Denmark vs Sarah Palim of US

The Crown Princess of Denmark has advanced degrees. I am sure she does not confuse North Korea with South Korea. I personally think "the eyes have it". You can see her soul and it is a good picture. She is not only pretty , she is very very smart. I find Sarah Palim as scary as the beginnings of the Third Reich in Germany. She stated on US public radio that North Korea was an alley to the USA. North Korea is probably the most dangerous country on the planet. They are totally totalitarian and have nuclear capability. This was not a blunder. It was total ignorance. Even a tiny bit of knowledge does not confuse the country of North Korea with the country of South Korea!


1 comment:

Kelli Nørgaard said...

I agree 100% !

If I could agree 1000%, I would!!